Party Booking Terms and Conditions
This page sets out the terms and conditions of our agreement with you to supply a children’s entertainer(s) for the party. When you complete and return the booking form you must ensure that it is complete and accurate. However, unless and until we notify you that we have received it together with the signed terms and conditions and the deposit and that we accept the booking, no agreement between us will be created. You may cancel at anytime. Your deposit will always be non-refundable unless for some reason the performer is not available for the duration of the party.
- Prior to the performer arriving you must make sure the area where the performer will work is safe and free from all potential hazards. The performer will also check the working area on arrival and let you know immediately if they have any concerns.
- You will be responsible for any personal injury caused to one of our performers as a result of your negligence.
- You must ensure that there is at least  parent per  children responsible for the conduct of the children. Although our performers will use their reasonable efforts to motivate and excite the children it is not their or our duty to discipline or control bad behaviour;
- You will be responsible for any damage, not related to normal wear and tear that any child causes to the performers equipment at cost (maximum £1,000);
- You must inform us of any children with allergies, illnesses etc before the party. If it transpires that special help is required for any children then you must ensure this is available at all times.
- We supply sweets and prizes at our parties. You must let us know in advance of performance whether these should not be used. For example, if a child has a particular allergy. We cannot be held responsible for any harm caused as a result.
- You agree for a period of 12 months from the date of the party not to directly or indirectly engage or appoint the performer to do any other parties or similar entertaining work otherwise than via us directly.
- To use our reasonable endeavours to provide a performer for your party. Unfortunately, it is in the nature of personal services that we cannot guarantee this. For example due to accident or ill health. If the original performer cannot make it, we will endeavour to send a replacement. We will inform you immediately we are aware that a performer is not available or will be delayed. If a performer is unable to attend the party your deposit will be refunded to you promptly.
- We ensure all performers have valid public liability insurance;
- All entertainers are police checked.
Except in the case of death or personal injury caused by our negligence our liability under an agreement with you, whether arising in contract, tort or negligence or otherwise shall not exceed the amount of the party fee. We do not accept liability whether in contract, tort or negligence or otherwise for any loss, damage, costs or expenses of any nature whatsoever incurred or suffered by you as an indirect or consequential nature.